[GNC-dev] [GNC] GnuCash 3.906 Released

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:57:13 EDT 2020

I tested this on a couple of Linux boxes and also on Windows and had no
trouble so maybe it is a Mac issue. Unfortunately I do not presently have
one so I do not know, maybe John might have an idea, the only ideas I have
is to set different code points for a paperclip and links for Mac's,
disable it for Macs or maybe change the test.

Adrien do you have likely candidates for those?