[GNC-dev] [GNC] GnuCash 3.906 Released

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jun 24 18:53:58 EDT 2020

Sorry, I forgot to report back that after looking over the entire unicode table, I can’t find anything suitable as replacement glyphs. (at least not without a specialized typeface, which GnuCash would have to package)

So on Mac at least, we lose the ability to see there is an attachment or location association.

Regards,
Adrien