[GNC-dev] [GNC] GnuCash 3.906 Released

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Jun 25 12:43:29 EDT 2020

It's not a general open-source problem, it's a Gtk Quartz problem. There's a similar issue on Gramps having to do with certain symbols used by some genealogists to indicate characteristics or relationship types, e.g. ⚭ for marriage or ⚰︎ for death. That's why I already knew about the details of the problem.

Regards,
John Ralls