[GNC-dev] Build broken on MacOS

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 13:41:09 EST 2020

Indeed, my username is not "john".
Which instructions are you talking about? I'm following this:
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/MacOS/Quartz and I don't see a place where
you're supposed to change or modify your username.
Beside, last week I was able to run jhbuild build without running into
this error...
I've grepped -R looking for where this john comes from, with no result
J.