[GNC-dev] Build on MacOS

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:19:49 EST 2020

The fun never ends.
After your patches and latest commits, I restarted the installation from
fresh to figure out what was still broken.
In addition to the things I previously ran into and aren't fixed yet
(which I'll list in a message when I get the build done), there's a new
one as of today:

wget --continue
https://www.aquamaniac.de/rdm/attachments/download/232/aqbanking-5.99.45.tar.gz
-O /Users/gnucash/gnucash-stable/src/pkgs/aqbanking-5.99.45.tar.gz
--2020-03-06 11:15:23--
https://www.aquamaniac.de/rdm/attachments/download/232/aqbanking-5.99.45.tar.gz
Resolving www.aquamaniac.de (www.aquamaniac.de)... 85.214.28.143
Connecting to www.aquamaniac.de
(www.aquamaniac.de)|85.214.28.143|:443... connected.
2020-03-06 11:15:23 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Apparently, aqbanking-5.99.45.tar.gz has disappeared from that site.
There are new versions dated 3/6/2020 here:
https://www.aquamaniac.de/rdm/projects/aqbanking/files but none of these
are aqbanking-5.99.45.tar.gz

There's a version here:
https://github.com/aqbanking/aqbanking/releases/tag/5.99.45 but that