[GNC-dev] Build on MacOS

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Mar 6 20:08:54 EST 2020

You would have to clone the gnucash-on-osx repository and change jhbuildrc-custom to load the local gnucash.modules in that clone instead of the Github one, then edit the entries in your local gnucash.modules.

Otherwise, wait until my test build with the updated modules completes and I push the update to GitHub.

Regards,
John Ralls