[GNC-dev] Build on MacOS

jean laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 12:23:13 EDT 2020

Thanks Frank, that's a very good start! Thanks for pointing me in the
right direction! Indeed, I saw quite a few feature requests I could get
behind! :)
In the spirit of the open source project, I'll start by trying to fix
bug(s). I'm very grateful to the many developers for the enormous amount
of work that has been put in this project.

Jean