[GNC-dev] A little hint for xcode usage (scheme)

jeanl ripngo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:59:21 EDT 2020

Hi devs,
I'm getting ready to start helping with bugfixes etc. I have the entire tree
installed on my mac (thanks John for the help!) and I've created the xcode
project.
I'm not super familiar with xcode, and the project structure, so I would
appreciate a little bit of help.

The xcode project has tons of scheme. My question is: which scheme do I use
to be able to build gnucash, place a break point in any given file and start
debugging?

I tried using the install scheme, which builds and starts gnucash, but
breakpoints do nothing.
I would appreciate a tiny help here!
Thanks!
Jean