[GNC-dev] A little hint for xcode usage (scheme)

jean laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 01:23:26 EDT 2020

Well, I don't have enough history with Emacs to go back to it after so
many years! In the meantime, breakpoints are not working in xcode, and
that's quite annoying. I've looked online for possible reasons for that,
but so far no results. When it works xcode debugging is quite useful and
easy to use, but I'm a bit stuck with this... gonna have to investigate
some more :( .