[GNC-dev] Noob: setup and build master

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:13:18 EDT 2020

John
Something must be wrong with the syntax you suggested. Since I don't
know my jhbuild at all, I don't know how to fix this.

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/Users/jlaroche/Source/jhbuild/jhbuild/config.py", line 194, in
load
     execfile(filename, config)
   File "/Users/jlaroche/.config/jhbuildrc", line 462, in <module>
     execfile(_user_rc)
   File "/Users/jlaroche/.config/jhbuildrc-custom", line 54
     module_cmakeargs["boost"] = "-DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=" .
os.environ["CXXFLAGS"] . " -std=c++17"

                     ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
jhbuild: could not load config file