[GNC-dev] QIF Import Suggestion

Alan Auerbach aauerbach at poolthing.com
Tue Mar 17 18:40:33 EDT 2020

Importing data from Quicken 2000 Home & Business revealed a bug after many
unsuccessful attempts. I found that if a split transaction has any blank
lines before the first line with data, the import will fail. I eventually
located all the records with blank lines in the splits, moved the actual
data to those blank lines, reran the import and completed it successfully.
Now that I have resolved the issue for myself, there is nothing that I need,
but I thought that the information would be useful for others and/or for
development.

I am very pleased with the application after just a few days. Thank you.

Best wishes,
/s/ Alan Auerbach
14343 North Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard, Apt. 1009
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-3634
(480) 922-0484 Text
(844) 395-7098 Fax