[GNC-dev] PDF Reports

Alan Auerbach aauerbach at poolthing.com
Tue Mar 17 18:26:50 EDT 2020

I am a very new gnucash user and finding my way through the app. I am
finding it very easy to use and useful as a replacement for Quicken 2000. I
have one issue with the Reconciliation Report (I do not know if this issue
applies to other reports).

I selected the Technicolor report which looks great. However, when I print
it as a PDF or export it as a PDF, the page breaks can come in the middle of
a text line with the upper parts of the characters on one page and the lower
parts on the next page. Is there a setting that I can select to resolve this
anomaly?

Best wishes,
/s/ Alan Auerbach
14343 North Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard, Apt. 1009
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-3634
(480) 922-0484 Text
(844) 395-7098 Fax