[GNC-dev] AqBanking download posting to wrong account

Paul Bates lordpaul123 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 14:30:15 EDT 2020

This is getting interesting.  This is a reinstallation.  The old
installation had working online downloads which appeared gone after the new
installation.  I had all the hair pulling problems getting AqBanking
working everyone else had.   There were no accounts in the AqBanking
wizard.  Finally got chase credit cards working and the downloaded accounts
to register, and as I said it worked for mine.
When I did the spouses, I had two more accounts, but only two users, as
should have.  When I look at the match accounts, they are correct.
I was not aware of the Tools->Import map editor.

So... I check Tools->Import map editor.  I have 8 account names with 7
matched online IDs.  The one of interest is mapped right, but the account
the download is loading to is the one with "Map Account NOT found".

Looks like some contamination from the old AqBanking/gnucash data.

-- Paul