[GNC-dev] XCode build not building gnc-vcs-info

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Wed May 6 01:18:12 EDT 2020

Thanks, but the dependencies were already installed, and worked fine
when I hand-built gnc-vcs-info.h so that's not the problem.  I'm not
using, and have never used jhbuild so it's not involved.  I'm building
using cmake and ninja.  The result isn't packaged into an application
bundle, but it is a perfectly good Quartz application that runs fine.
I'm not asking for help since I got GnuCash built and debugged it using
XCode.  I was just reporting the problem.  I probably should have used
BugZilla, but I didn't think that was necessary since this has no effect
on anything users see.  It's just a problem for developers.

       Mike