[GNC-dev] Is there a way to do right-click on mac os???

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue May 19 00:36:54 EDT 2020

I can do a real ‘right click’ with a mouse, and I can achieve the same with a two finger tap on my track pad.

But the keyboard version does not work. I suspect that is a GTK thing.

The best I can get with CTRL+click is the GTK input menu. (after the initial move to GTK3, that was all that was available, but this was fixed to restore the GC context menu)

Regards,
Adrien