[GNC-dev] Request to move translation to Gnu Translation Project

Pedro Albuquerque pmra at gmx.com
Thu Nov 26 05:06:44 EST 2020

Hello Dear Developers,

For some time now, I have tried to maintain GnuCash translation updated,
using Github and git. With lots of your help, it has worked in the past.
But it is highly unpractical for me, not being a developer.

So, being a disclaimed translator at Gnu Translation Project, I humbly
ask if you could move GnuCash translation file back to that project.
That way I could request that it is assigned to me and update the
translations regularly without making a mess with Github.

Many thanks in advance for your attention.

Kind regards,
Pedro Albuquerque