[GNC-dev] news/news-script.php: Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge.

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 00:32:14 EST 2020

Hello Linas,

I hope, you are well despite you were not in IRC the last months. We
have a problem to update the master branch of www.gnucash.org.

Circa 5 years ago Geert committed your change of news/news-script.php
required by the upgrade to PHP5.

Since I tried to change the file on 2020-10-07, we can no longer update
the master branch.

For my pushes, I get 'Ncat: Connection reset by peer.'
When Derek told www to pull, he got
> error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten
by merge:
> news/news-script.php
> Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge.

So mit seems, we need your help.

Regards
Frank