[GNC-dev] Auto reconcile from register window

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Mon Oct 26 02:08:43 EDT 2020

I noticed the recent checkins related to the auto reconcile feature.
This intrigued me since I didn't know such a feature existed.  After
looking around for a while it appears that this is because it is only
available for the account tree and I always start a reconcile from the
register window.  Code exists in gnc-plugin-page-register.c to implement
it, but there isn't anything in gnc-plugin-page-register-ui.xml to
create the menu entry to invoke it.  I presume this is an oversight, or
is there some reason this shouldn't be hooked up?  Or am I missing
something obvious?  The same thing applies to
gnc-plugin-page-register2-ui.xml.

Mike