[GNC-dev] Introduction

Dean Jagels dpj-gcash at mhtsa.us
Sun Sep 6 12:07:25 EDT 2020

Hello, all.  My name is Dean, and I'm interested in lending a hand.
I've been doing software design, coding, and requirements definition for
nearly 40 years.  I now find that I have some time to contribute to an
open-source project.  I am a Quicken refugee who has been using GnuCash
for several years now, so I figured I'd give it a go.

I see that there are quite a few items in Bugzilla, and some of those
are quite old.  How do you prioritize them?  Would there be value in me
picking off some of the old ones to see if they still apply?

Regards,
Dean