[GNC-dev] Intro "Saved Settings"

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:50:33 EDT 2021

Hi,

in between it became slightly different:

Am 13.04.21 um 12:29 schrieb Frank H. Ellenberger:
> I also wonder, if the final instruction
> "Click on \"Next\" to proceed or \"Cancel\" to Abort the process."
> should be separated at least in the inrto pages.
>
> ~Frank
>
> Am 13.04.21 um 12:05 schrieb Frank H. Ellenberger:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am currently preparing a msgmerge.
>>
>> Recently we changed the text about Saved Settings in the intro from
>> gnucash/gtkbuilder/assistant-csv-trans-import.glade

and gnucash/gtkbuilder/assistant-csv-price-import.glade.

But I wonder, why you inserted it into
gnucash/import-export/aqb/assistant-ab-initial.glade
with
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/a26a7c590813391242ad992cb1385e0ae8bbd82b

It is a setup assistant, which calls the aqbanking setup and later links
between the gnucash account and the aqbanking user
There is no import with selectable settings.

>> Now I see the old borked text also in
>> gnucash/import-export/aqb/assistant-ab-initial.glade.
>>
>> I could now copy the text over, but I am wondering, if we should
>> separate it in its own section in both files. Then translators have to
>> translate the section only once.
>>
>> Your opinion?
>>
>> Regards
>> Frank