[GNC-dev] USAA Additional Info

Bob White white.b at me.com
Mon Feb 8 08:24:50 EST 2021

Scott,

Thanks for the shout out.

I just saw the new thread this morning and I want to confirm that the CLIENTUID is user specific--the one I was given by Quicken differs from the one you mention.

I also noticed that APPVER has two values [2300, 2400] in the Quicken logs. I can't decipher when and why it changes.  But if "QMOFX" works then it's easier to got with that.

I hope to use your recap to try and get valid requests working through the aqbanking-cli app, but not sure how soon I can get to it--got to get to work right now.

Regards,

Bob