[GNC-dev] New OFX Requirements For USAA FSB

Bob White white.b at me.com
Tue Feb 9 22:09:58 EST 2021

Martin,

With further curl testing I have discovered that the NEWFILEUID apparently now requires an actual UUID or the value NONE.  You can see my working examples in my previous post to the list.

Any attempt to use time-based NEWFILEUID, e.g. 20210209212246.000,  results in:

Error encountered. See details below:
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: https://usint.pz.finance-api.services/eftx/usaa/access.ofx

I was able to clone and build the latest aqbanking from GitHub.

I replaced the user edit dialog within GnuCash.app and saw the new httpUserAgent field, but the data was not persisted to the user config file.  I expect this was due to not having all the pieces correctly overlaid on GnuCash.

Do you know which files need to be replaced within GnuCash.app on macOS from a fresh build of aqbanking to fully replace the 6.2.5 that was distributed with it?

Regards,

Bob