[GNC-dev] Porting the Tutorial & Concepts Guide to ReadTheDocs.org

Rob Gowin robg at gowin.net
Thu Feb 11 20:10:11 EST 2021

I think the functionality of Locale Filter could be done using the Sphinx ‘ifconfig’ extension[1]. It allows content selection based on a Python expression involving variables set in the Sphinx conf.py file.

[1] https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/usage/extensions/ifconfig.html <https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/usage/extensions/ifconfig.html>

Rob