[GNC-dev] Failed to build GnuCash on Windows

Explorare explorare at outlook.com
Mon Feb 15 04:58:20 EST 2021

I followed the instructions on /gnucash-on-windows but failed with error
"TypeError: can only join an iterable". And there is a warning before this:
	"libtool: warning: '../lib/libosp.la' has not been installed in
'/c/gcdev64/gnucash/maint/inst/lib'" [1]

So I make a copy of libosp.la to that path manually, and compiled again.
The process stopped with a similar error " [2]

All commands are executed with admin privileges. And I've fetched the
origin of gnucash-on-windows. Maybe it failed to copy the needed lib files?

[env]
Windows 10 10H2 19042.804 (64bit)
MSYS2 x86_64 20200903

[log files]
[1] https://gist.github.com/Explorare/b9b123dd21f19b9351168053cb074aae
[2] https://gist.github.com/Explorare/f86a60bc1e20644934a87f9fc619e7da

Thanks

ps. I'm trying to edit iso-4217-currencies.xml to add some
cryptocurrencies and have no experience with jhbuild.