[GNC-dev] Gnucash Website translation

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jan 5 16:14:34 EST 2021

Avi,

Yes, it's possible. You could try wrapping the hebrew with <span dir="rtl">...</span>. We could set dir="auto" globally that should handle straight text correctly, but if there's any bidi strings they'll have to be wrapped anyway.

https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-html-dir
https://www.w3.org/International/articles/inline-bidi-markup/

Regards,
John Ralls