[GNC-dev] Nice Job All!

Scott Morgan scott at adligo.com
Thu Jan 7 16:40:46 EST 2021

Hey All,

  I just wanted to thank you all for working hard to bring gnucash into the
world.  I am curious about your XML formats, are you using XSD schema files
or DTD files.
  #2 is there a good way to transfer the XML files to a SQL db and vice
versa with gnucash?
  #3) As an avid developer (Java / https://github.com/adligo) I have become
sick of XML and JSON and I am looking for collaborators to develop a new
binary data format that is mostly text.  What I really mean is that I am
looking to build a pluggable parsing strategy that avoids s-expressions and
allows csv file data inside of trees called;
Classification Markup Notation
  Let me know if any of you are interested in this idea and would like to
collaborate.

Scott Morgan
President & CEO
Adligo Inc