[GNC-dev] Book advertised on help manual online

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Jan 11 16:51:22 EST 2021

https://gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?rev=4&lang=C&doc=help

I've just deflected a post to this list complaining that the link to
buy the book Gnucash 2.4 Small Business Accounting is not sending this
person to somewhere they can actually buy the book. Disregarding why
Packt's site is not working for this person, should we be still
advertising a 10 year old book for Gnucash, which is 2 full revisions
old?

The intent of my reply was to refer this person to gnucash-user. I've
got a copy of the book "somewhere". Having moved house since I bought
it I don't know where it is, so can't really look at it to check my
facts.

Some more views on whether we should still be advertising this book?

Liz