[GNC-dev] Book advertised on help manual online; YouTube channel and other social media.

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:00:44 EST 2021

Hi Adrien,

Am 12.01.21 um 18:09 schrieb Adrien Monteleone:
> Perhaps if there were an official YouTube (or other) channel as part of
> the Documentation, volunteers could craft and submit tutorials. I do
> understand that is an entirely different project, and of course, is not
> without moderation and maintenance work. The videos could also be hosted
> on gnucash.org instead. (not sure of the current infrastructure and if
> the present site code is friendly to such an addition)

I am not against it, but we have already the following vacancies available:

uservoice
In most cases just answer: already implemented, see …
In rare cases crosslink with the corresponding bugzilla entry.

facebook
Forward the release announcement there;
Guide user questions to the right resource (docs, wiki, mailing lists …)

Send your application to the gnucash-devel list.

BTW I am still awaiting your newsfeed wikipage. Last year it was almost
ready. ;-)

Regards
Frank