[GNC-dev] New OFX Requirements For USAA FSB

Bob White white.b at me.com
Sat Jan 30 12:29:05 EST 2021

I can confirm the redirect to USAA for creds is a one-time issue.

You also need a CUSTOMUID. I haven’t deciphered if it is generated sever or client side.

I am away from my Mac at the moment but can upload the OFX log when I get back to it. Is there someplace to upload to or would attachment to a follow-on email work?

Regards,

Bob

Sent from my iPhone