[GNC-dev] Greetings & Windows Build

Leif Segen leif.nabil.segen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 22:46:16 EDT 2021

Hello all,

I'm new to developing GnuCash and just saying hello. I have a background in
finance and in education - both volunteering and professionally.

I'm currently developing mostly on a Windows machine. So far I notice that
the htmlhelp.exe file is no longer available from Microsoft but it is
available via archive.org. Assuming I'm not missing something, if I can
figure out a clean way to integrate that with the dev onboarding
experience, I may publish a pull request.

Leif Segen