[GNC-dev] Dev's features of choice?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Jun 2 23:11:33 EDT 2021

> On Jun 2, 2021, at 6:27 PM, flywire <flywire0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks. I don't use MS-Office at home and it's in LO-Base so I'll keep it there.
>
> I have a lot of experience with MS-Access at work and no real experience with LO-Base. I suppose tables, queries, forms and reports would be compatible but not coding.

Please remember to copy the list on all replies.

Not sure what you mean about compatibility, but the doctrine is that you can query all you want but shouldn't write the database outside of GnuCash's functions because all of the business logic is in GnuCash code, none in the database.

Regards,
John Ralls