[GNC-dev] [MAINT] Unplanned network outage

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Mar 10 12:39:55 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

I apologize for the 23-hour outage.  Some landscape installers did some
work unannounced and sliced my network line in the process.  As you can
tell, it's back now!  Yay rapid response.

Even though this is the last operation that I expect to have, I am still
seriously considering an LTE backup, and an insurance policy.  I can get
the hardware relatively inexpensively -- it's the data service that I'm
trying to find.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience.  Just me, it wasn't easy here, either!
 LOL.

Happy Gnucashing!

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745