[GNC-dev] Toolbar Style

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 12 23:19:15 EST 2021

You probably can't do so, but you might be able to specify with a CSS
file, the individual changes that would accomplish the same result. This
of course means figuring out the differences between the two toolbar
styles and what nodes/classes/ids/etc. to target. Again, you might not
get 100% of the way there, but you might get close.

Regards,
Adrien