[GNC-dev] String Freeze

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 02:15:29 EDT 2021

Dear translators,

some of you do not know, that you can beside
* https://translationproject.org/domain/gnucash.html or
* direct contribution
also use
* https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/gnucash/
As a there registered user you can also fix a single message.

If your language is not listed, ask on IRC or the devel list.

If you have been the maintainer of a language, you can also ask for
reviewer rights.

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation still needs some reork to
reflect this, but weblate has also some documentation.

Have fun
Frank