[GNC-dev] Compilation fails on current maint and master, libgnucash/core-utils/gnc-vcs-info.h

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Mar 23 11:00:44 EDT 2021

Ok, I can reproduce. The part that didn't immediately register with me is that
you are generating the build system for Unix Makefiles. Most other devs are
using "Ninja" and the ninja build system works fine.

There are some subtle differences between those build systems.

I suggest you file this as a bug. And while we look into getting this fixed, I
suggest you switch the the Ninja generator by  specifying "-GNinja" to cmake.

The replace "make" with "ninja" (or "ninja-build" on some systems) in all your
calls.

Regards,

Geert