[GNC-dev] Report with Fiscal Year

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 18:18:31 EDT 2021

Not as simple as just changing the code in date-utilities.scm tho is it ?
Financial years vary all over the globe so if it's flywire's plan to hard
code this in date-utilities.scm it will only work for Australia. You really
need to add something in preferences so users can set the start and
possibly end months of the user's financial year and it can be picked up
from there ?

Cheers David H.