[GNC-dev] <olinks> between help manual and guide

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 18:28:17 EDT 2022

Hi David,

we delayed real cross-linking until the conversion from ghelp: to help:
convention is done, which will reorder the directories and rename the
main files.

For now we are using
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-docs/blob/5c45dc7aa1c18f587b7178630a25c8ad42d662ed/docbook/gnc-docbookx.dtd#L110-L118
Example from guide/C/ch_importing.xml:27:
<ulink url="&url-docs-C;help/trans-import.html"><quote>Common
Transaction Operations</quote> in Help</ulink>

Cheers
Frank