[GNC-dev] Co-Owner (v0.3.3)

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 07:00:26 EDT 2022

Ralf,
I have had a look and was able to pull your branch and build it but needed
to replace the de.po file with one from maint but that is besides the point.

I have added a patch file with some changes I have noticed but you will
need to fix / test them.
I am not sure whether you have changed dialog-customer.glade by mistake or
in the middle of a change but there were some changes to coowner.

As for the menus, they are present and the Co-Owner Overview page displays
but I could not create a new Co-Owner due to issues with the glade files.

Regards,
Bob