[GNC-dev] Build Issues on Ubuntu jammy

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 18:00:13 EDT 2022

Paul,

With the wiki it is maintained mainly by users and quite often will drift out of
date with upgrades to the different distributions and also with changes to
GnuCash itself. Please feel free to make any additions/updates you find
necessary or discover. It is generally a fresh pair of eyes which will see any
deficiencies and omissions

David Cousens