[GNC-dev] FW: Easy and Tax Invoice Reports

Vesna Micajkova vmicajkova at institutpraktikum.mk
Mon Nov 7 03:28:27 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you for this great program. I am an accounting professor
and I am using GnuCash for educational purposes and I am very satisfied with
its features. I am exploring the opportunities for this program usage by
enterprises in my country since there is no translation in Macedonian
language yet. So, I was looking for possibility of completely translation of
invoice and find out that there is no opportunity for translating the
following strings: Invoice Date and Due Date. If those strings can be added
to Easy and Tax Invoice Reports options the invoices can be completely
translated in any language.

If you can make this addition, I think it will make a great deal for users.
If, I have missed the possibility for these strings translation in the
program, I will be very grateful if you can inform me where to find it.

I hope I am addressing on right place, if not, I am sorry for the
disturbance.

Best regards,

Vesna Micajkova, PhD

Institute Praktikum