[GNC-dev] Flatpak GnuCash and Finance::Quote

Bruce Schuck bschuck at asgard-systems.com
Wed Oct 5 16:27:54 EDT 2022

Thank you for the response.

I really wasn't expecting a fix, just clarification as I never worked
with flatpak before. Makes sense that one would not want to be able to
modify any of the related tools and supported applications (like perl
and the F::Q modules for GnuCash). Making changes would violate the
concept of why it's a flatpak.

At first my mindset is too used to the chroot, Solaris Zones, VMs,
LXC/LXD way of thinking.

Thanks again also to John R for his responses.

Official F::Q v1.53 should be pushed to CPAN this Saturday, 10/08/2022.

- Bruce S.