[GNC-dev] Conditions to move revamped GnuCash Mobile App to GnuCash org

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 09:01:01 EDT 2022

Agree to both suggestions.

Within the mailing lists, any questions about GfA were answered by Gnucash
regulars piping "GfA is dead". The GfA community could start to offer

Technically, if GfA code started to work on linking with libgnucash, then I
think both communities will benefit greatly: libgnucash will be better
debugged, and GfA will never need to catch up with backend changes.