[GNC-dev] [GNC] GnuCash 4.900 Released

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 06:10:29 EST 2023

I am not sure but it looks like the gnucash-4.900.setup.exe is not
complete, the file size is 137M compared to the latest master at 157M and
4.13 is 146M.

I downloaded and installed the gnucash-4.900.setup.exe from code and got
the same startup error that David reported.
Will need to look at the file list error and check what it does when the
list is empty.

Reinstalled 4.13 and all seemed OK again.
Downloaded the latest master gnucash-4.900-2023-01-12-git..... and
installed that and Gnucash opened successfully.

David, if you have time try downloading the one I used from the nightlies
at https://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/master

Regards,
Bob