[GNC-dev] Tax schedule report outputting entries outside of selected date range

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 21:46:24 EDT 2023

Jeff,

What is the type of the account that this particular out-of-date-range
transaction is listed for (i.e., Income, Expense, Asset, or Liability)?

It would help me to know in order to try to reproduce the problem. Is it an
Asset or Liability?

>From memory, for Asset or Liability accounts, the report is supposed to
show: the beginning balance, all transactions for the year, and the ending
balance. The beginning balance for the TXF code, that the account is
reported under, should correspond to the reported amount on last year's
return, the listed transactions allow you to verify that the change for
this year is correct, and the ending balance is the amount to report for
this year, once the verification process is complete.

Thanks,

Alex