[GNC-dev] Website issues

Pedro Albuquerque pmra at gmx.com
Sun Mar 26 02:18:34 EDT 2023

Hello developers,

Congratulations on yet another great version of GnuCash.

I was checking the new release, and couldn't help noticing a couple of
issues with https://www.gnucash.org/index.phtml?lang=pt_PT.

First, after choosing Portuguese as site language, when I change page
via left side menu, the language set is not preserved, it reverts to
English.

Second, even though Weblate says my translation is 100% complete and
reviewed, I can see untranslated strings on the download page. Possibly
more, didn't check all pages.

Do you want this in the bug tracker, or here is enough? Thank you in
advance.

Pedro Albuquerque