[GNC-dev] Error building stable

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Mar 27 12:50:54 EDT 2023

stable is what used to be master, so you need to ninja uninstall && rm -rf * && cmake … && ninja if you're starting from a build directory with a 4.x build in it. If you hadn't run ninja install then ninja uninstall isn't necessary, and if did install but cleaned the build directory and lost install.manifest then you `find <install-dir> -name libgnc*.so -delete && rm -rf <install-dir>/lib/guile/<guileversion>/site-ccache/gnucash/` should be remove enough install artifacts to get the new build to work.

Regards,
John Ralls