[GNC-dev] v5 breaks multicol reports, why didn't someone check this behavior?

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 18:20:15 EDT 2023

Wm,

The problem arises because you opened your original post with this:

"The problem is the fuckwit in charge there doesn't allow reports from
people that don't suck his penis."

Just point out the problem with the program - we neither want, need or care for
your personal vitriol and feelings of inadequacy. That only serves to divert
attention away from the problem that needs to be fixed and you become the
problem.  If you can't fix it, just tell those who can what the problem is and
let them get on with it.

David  Cousens