Is Genocash built on Gnucash?

Jim DeLaHunt list+gnucash at jdlh.com
Wed Jun 26 02:58:14 EDT 2024

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming:

Welcome to GnuCash!

I am not familiar with the details of the GnuCash codebase. However, I
have been reading the GnuCash-devel and GnuCash-user lists for many
years, and I have not heard a mention of Genocash. That means it is not
likely that the GnuCash developers are helping the Genocash developers,
nor that the Genocash developers are asking the GnuCash developers for
help here. However, I could be wrong.

That also means that I am not familiar with Genocash either. What is
Genocash?  Could you perhaps supply a URL to the website for this
software or project?

Best regards,
      — Mr Jim DeLaHunt, Vancouver, Canada