CVS update: gnucash
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:31:47 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thursday February 8, 2001 @ 17:31
Update of /home/cvs/cvsroot/gnucash
In directory www.linas.org:/tmp/cvs-serv2070
Bill Gribble's patch.
* src/gnome/druid-qif-import.c: restructure druid a bit to
allow more flexible navigation (in particular, so we can have
a global pref to skip documentation pages)
* src/scm/html-*.scm: change rendering model to speed up reports.
use a "string tree" instead of the old with-output-to-string and
compile style tables where possible. Strangely enough, alists
are faster than hash tables.
* src/scm/html-table.scm: clean up row/col style stuff a little.
semantics changed a wee bit: now row style takes precedence over
column style. this was necessary for performance.
* src/scm/prefs.scm: add a global pref to skip doc pages in the
* src/scm/report.scm: shuffle around a bit for the new rendering
* src/gnome/window-report.c: back out some overly-aggressive
memory reclamation. I need to figure out how to do this right.