CVS update: gnucash/macros
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 18:42:27 -0600 (CST)
Date: Saturday February 24, 2001 @ 18:42
Update of /home/cvs/cvsroot/gnucash/macros
In directory www.linas.org:/tmp/cvs-serv14954/macros
Rob Browning's patch with price db & miscellany.
* first iteration of pricedb: we should preserve quotes from old
binfiles now (rather than throwing it away during the conversion),
and we can read/write the pricedb as XML.
* added configure --enable-error-on-warning -- developers, please
* add fancier TAGS handling -- we now track file additions/deletions
* add g_hash_table_key_value_pairs: returns a GSList of all the key
value pairs in a given hash table so you can manipulate them.
add g_hash_table_kv_pair_free_gfunc: g_slist_foreach helper for
deleting key value hash pairs when you're finished with the
results from g_hash_table_key_value_pairs. You'll still need to
call g_slist_free as well to delete the spine of the list.
* continue migration to using backend for all IO and switching from
top-level Group to top level GNCBook.
* switch from const gnc_commodity to gnc_commodity in many places,
after consultation with Bill.